I Promise, One Day, I'll Come Back For You.



For this piece, I really wanted to create messy and somewhat chaotic hair to represent confusion/indecisiveness. The hair was to represent beauty in the unknown - how we all question and wonder what the future holds for us. Whether it be with love, friendship, and family, I think we all would love to know how the future will turn out.

I think it's a very romantic and bittersweet thing to leave something important behind in order to understand how important it truly is once it's gone. I think about the past and I wonder how my life would be if I did things differently - if I never said goodbye.

Regardless of what the future holds and who we have to leave behind in order to grow - I promise, some days, I wish I could go back to you...

Comments

Popular Posts