New Face of Fiction Logo

I recently had the honour and privilege of winning 1st place in the New Face of Fiction logo contest. The New Face of Fiction is part of Random House publishing and they introduce new literature from extremely talented and profound authors. I had the opportunity in entering a logo competition that was brought to the public by the Design Exchange and it was open to all of Canada. At the award ceremony I had the opportunity of meeting some amazing people and authors. I would like to thank Katie Weber (Director of Youth Programs at the Design Exchange), Randy Chan (Director of Marketing for Random House of Canada Limited), Louise Dennys (Executive Vice President of Random House of Canada Limited), Scott Richardson (Award winning book designer and one of the juries that chose my logo as the winning design), and everyone else who was part of the jury that made this amazing opportunity a possibility for me. Thank you thank you!


Comments

Popular Posts